Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SCHOOL!!!

Hey guys/girls I just wanted to point out the obvious, and that is that school starts in a little bit less than a month. Now I want to know your thoughts on school. I want to know if you love it, hate it, or anything you want to share about it.Now if you don't know how to comment then read closely. Before you do anything you have to sign in to your Gmail account and if you don't have one then I am really sorry because you cannot comment. Then follow these instructions. Under this post it will say what time it was posted so you just have to drag you mouse to the right until you see a line of writing that says no comments or 1,2,3,4 comment/s. Then you just click on that and write a comment. It's as simple as that. Hope you right a comment. Sincerely Patterfoot.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I am DYING for school to start... It is my way of keeping life interesting, and I get to see all of my friends!!!!
    By the way, you can have a yahoo account too!!!
    See you in the school year!!!
    P.S Technically, some people have already started school! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the Yahoo thing thanks about that.
    Oh and thanks for pointing out the people have already started school I forgot that.

    ReplyDelete