Tuesday, July 31, 2012

100!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I have gotten 100 views and it is all thanks to you guys/girls. I am soooo pleased that all of you guys have helped me reach my goal. I had promised a virtual cookie but since I don't know how to give them to all of you. So I have decided to ask you, the people of the world to tell me what I should make a page about. Now since the poll app isn't working I need you guys/girls to post a comment about what you want me to make a page about. I will pick the one that I find funniest or if one idea has been posted by several people. I hope that you have a lot of great ideas in your heads. Patterfoot has left.

5 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, patterfoot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is your idea TheHungerGamesFanatic. I really need to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should do a page about...hmmm... um, HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!! YES, BECAUSE YOU LOVE HP, RIGHT??? Just like I did a whole blog on Hunger Games!!! Yes, you should totally do that!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Patterfoot, I think you should do an article about Coldplay. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. harry potter harry potter!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete