Thursday, July 26, 2012

Heart break

No  matter how strong you are physically nothing can prepare you for getting your heart broken. You feel as though there is nothing in life fighting for. It's the worst feeling you'll ever get. People all around you will try to help you... but they only make it worse. They will say things like "Oh it's okay, I never really thought you two would work out anyway." and "This happened to me once and he/she got a new girl/boyfriend the next day, the jerk." If you're a boy or a girl it doesn't make a difference it hurts just as much. I have a few words of advice to you people out there who have a broken heart, no matter how much it hurts you have to except that he/she will never come back to you. Also that eating ice cream all day like in the movies doesn't work. I hope that I have helped you in some way. Patterfoot has left the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment